The recent announcement of the Feel the Force Premium Package and its expansion in 2015 provided the perfect opportunity to look back at my experience from last year. The package premiered in 2014 and was billed as a VIP experience with special parade viewing and a Fireworks Dessert Party to go along with the all new “Symphony in the Stars” Star Wars Fireworks.
While the video edition of SamsDisneyDiary #50 provides a look at the experience, to get the full impact of the fireworks they truly need to be experienced in person. While I did my best to maneuver from the Stage Show hosted by James Arnold Taylor to a spot to view the fireworks, it will be very interesting to see how the removal of the Sorcerers Hat will impact this experience… In a positive way!!!
SamsDisneyDiary Video Episode #50: Feel The Force: Click the image to watch!
There was a single package available in 2014 “Feel the Force Premium VIP Package”; while that package remains for 2015, Disney has added a Deluxe Premium Package and the Ultimate Day at Star War Weekends VIP Package. More on those in a second…
For the 2014 Feel the Force Premium Package, we checked in near Min and Bill’s Dockside Diner, received our wristbands and headed out to experience other Star Wars Weekend entertainment. We returned before the Celebrity Motorcade for our VIP viewing location. The VIP area for the parade included soft drinks and select ice cream including Mickey Bar, very nice touch!
After the parade, we attended some of the premier theater events. Check out SDD43 for more on that.
The Parade Viewing was a bonus, but we are really here for the Fireworks Dessert Party, and WOW! It was outstanding. A variety of desserts all themed to Star Wars along with adult and kids themed drinks! The Dessert Party offered great views of the Stage Show and views of the fireworks, albeit you had to move away from the Sorcerers Hat to view the fireworks. The removal of the hat is indeed an upgrade for this, and other fireworks events.
Some of the desserts:
Dex’s Diners Ronna Lemon Tart with Raspberry
C3PO Golden Laced Pot de Crème
Naboo Gungan City Rice Crispy Bon Bons
Jabba the Huitt Dantooine cane syrup infused carrot cake and cream cheese parfait
Chocolate salted caramel ration bars
Yoda’s Chocolate Crunch Cupcakes
Dart Vader Cupcakes
Outpost Frozen Mickey Ice Cream… and specialty adult beverages…
The Jedi Mind Trick, The Force, The Dark Side and Kid Friendly Padawn and the Ewok.
In true Disney fashion, Disney has +ed the event for 2015; here is what you get in 2015. Choose Wisely… To get your reservation visit www.starwarsweekends.com.
Feel the Force Premium Package
The Force is stronger with a Feel the Force Premium Package during Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Read More
Feel the Force Premium Package during Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The Premium Package includes:
- A reserved viewing area with soft drinks and water for the Legends of the Force: Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade.
- Reserved seating for one of the Celebrity Talk Shows in Theater of the Stars at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Show time will be selected at check-in. There are a limited amount of seats per show and times are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A reserved viewing location for the nightly Symphony in the Stars fireworks show, paired with…
- A Star Wars-themed dessert party with specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Feel the Force Deluxe Premium Package
Expand your universe of choices by calling (407) 939-3463 to upgrade to a Feel the Force Deluxe Read More
Expand your package by upgrade to a Feel the Force Deluxe Premium Package. The Deluxe package includes all the benefits of the standard package, and more:
- A reserved viewing area with soft drinks and water for Legends of the Force: Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade at the front of the park at the parade start, with the opportunity to follow the motorcade down Hollywood Boulevard!
- Reserved seating for ALL of the Celebrity Talk Shows in Theater of the Stars on the day of the package!
- A reserved viewing location for the Symphony in the Stars fireworks and Star Wars-themed dessert party with specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Priority access to mega-popular Darth’s Mall, the Star Wars merchandise mecca (in a new location across from Studio Catering Co.) throughout the day of the package, plus…
- Your own commemorative lanyard and credential to honor the special day.
- BUT WAIT There is more!!!
The Ultimate Day at Star War Weekends VIP tour
What is the Ultimate Day?
- Premium seating for Star Wars Weekends shows at Theater of the Stars, such as Stars of the Saga—a Star Wars-themed talk show that’s as entertaining as it is surprising
- Expedited access to attractions like Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, Toy Story Midway Mania! and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Reserved viewing location during the Legends of the Force Motorcade
- One (1) opportunity to meet a Character from the Dark Side
- Early access to Darth’s Mall—no waiting required
- Private deluxe continental breakfast at The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Table-service lunch at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Post-tour access to the Jedi Training Academy for your Padawans
- Plus, after your guided experience comes to a close, you’ll have time to enjoy the park on your own before ending your day the Ultimate way with VIP viewing of the Summon the Force finale show and the Symphony in the Stars fireworks spectacular!